04 January 2012

2012 Challenge: 50/50

fiftyfity.com logo
Visit fiftyfifty.me to learn more!
That is...fifty books and fifty movies in before the clock strikes midnight on December 31, 2012.

Now, I know I can do fifty movies in this amount of time. That's the easy part. Fifty books is certainly do-able, too. The question is whether I'll manage to keep up with all the reviews and record keeping for them all (as my friends and family enjoy pointing out just how good I am at doing that with goodreads). So that brings us to this blog.

Suggestions for movies/books to check out would be greatly appreciated. Feel free to post them in the comments sections or shoot me an email. And join the 50/50 challenge! Learn more or sign up at fiftyfifty.me.

Happy New Year!

6 comments:

  1. any recommendations for me, oh ruined maid?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Case Histories by Kate Atkinson is really enjoyable. You also should read The Magicians just so we can discuss its creepiness.Oh, and Lord of the Flies. Obviously.

    ReplyDelete
  3. adding all three of those to my list. and can use LOTF, as i have yet to make it past chapter 1 on that...thanks to a little sister of mine...

    ReplyDelete
  4. a loving little sister who cared more about your emotional state than the plot of the novel!

    ReplyDelete
  5. riiiight. that was totally the tone you gave when you said the now infamous LOTF line...

    ********LORD OF THE FLIES SPOILER ALERT COMING HERE***********
    ******DO NOT PROCEED UNLESS YOU HAVE READ THE BOOK********
    *********************OR SEEN THE FILM*****************************

    (and my sincere apologies if you read the next line regardless of that warning...here comes the line...) don't get to attached to piggy.

    ReplyDelete