18 February 2014

Films 5, 6, and 7/50

please buy matthew mcconaughey a cheeseburger...STAT

Dallas Buyers Club (2013)
Film 5/50

I just want to buy Matthew McConaughey and Jared Leto some cheeseburgers. Lots and lots of cheeseburgers. And, oh...the FDA is evil.
---

inglorious basterds 2

The Monuments Men (2014)
Film 6/50

It's a lighthearted take on a serious crime against humanity. Overall, I enjoyed watching this film, but I found it hard to not think of the actors as the men playing them. That or as characters they've played in previous films (like the Oceans 11 series). I've also heard that the book is not as lighthearted and "Hollywood" as the film. I'll have to check it out.
---

the purging of ethan hawke

The Purge (2013)
Film 7/50

Want a scary movie about invaders in creepy masks murdering indiscriminately? Check out the 2008 film The Strangers. It's far scarier.

And you may even root for the leads.

No comments:

Post a Comment