26 April 2015

How I Spent My April Vacation

I've been neglecting this blog for a while now. My apologies to any of you who missed it. All three of you.

This past week was our school district's April vacation break. I had full intentions of being productive. Instead, I created a Buzzfeed account in order to submit a joke quiz, purely for the purpose of making my sister laugh. The quiz succeeded in making her laugh. It also managed to piss off about 50% of the Anne of Green Gables fans in the world. Maybe 75%.

You can take the quiz for yourself here: www.buzzfeed.com/fids12/which-anne-of-green-gables-character-are-you.

You're probably not an Anne with an "E".

Sorry.

It's a bit late in 2015 to try and do the fifty-fifty challenge right...but we'll see. I'll have to try and remember what I've read and seen over the past five months. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment