20 January 2013

Four Movies and a Book (2012)
Films 71-74 and Book 15/50

Because I hate leaving things unfinished...here are the extremely abridged reviews for the remaining films and book that I watched/read in 2012.

i shared the same skepticism when i heard they were remaking "spiderman" already, too.

The Amazing Spider-Man (2012)
I love Denis Leary. Even if he isn't allowed to swear up a blue streak.


disturbing but amazing movie. that is all.

We Need to Talk About Kevin (2011)
Everyone starring in this film is amazing. If you haven't seen it AND can stand watching a movie about a school shooting (with a bow and arrow, for the record), I highly recommend it. But know it's very heavy.


AND it has christopher walken. score!

Kill the Irishman (2011)
I prefer Gerry Conlon's story but still an interesting story told here.


hey girl....

Feminist Ryan Gosling
Genius. Sheer genius. Well played, Danielle Henderson.


get away from me (and america), channing tatum.

The Vow (2012)
I would have picked Scott Speedman.

---

Now I have to get caught up on the three reviews I owe you all for 2013. Good thing I didn't make that my new year's resolution. Or did I?

No comments:

Post a Comment